Reveal Beautiful, Younger-Looking Skin With a Light Chemical Peel Peel away the signs of skin Ageing
What is a chemical peel ?
A chemical peel is a minimally invasive procedure that helps improve the appearance of skin. During the procedure, your doctor carefully applies combinations of powerful solutions to the face, décolletage (neck and chest), or hands to remove dead skin cells to peel off. The new skin is smoother and more refined-looking.
There are many types of chemical peel preparations, and the right preparation for you depends on your skin type and desired results. Light or superficial chemical peels usually consist of alpha and beta hydroxyl acids, such as glycolic, lactic, or salicylic acid, that are combined to improve the appearance of
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Mild to moderate photodamage
- Uneven tone and texture
- Acne and acne scarring
Reveal a new layer of beautiful skin with Blue Peel Radiance®
- Superficial, salicylic acid-based peel
- Can be used for a wide range of skin types
- Achieve instant, glowing results
- Tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just 1 peel
- Quick and easy in-office procedure with little to no downtime