I am student. Do I have to pay?

If you are 19 or above and in full time education, you may be entitled to reduced costs. You need to come into the practice to collect a HC2 form. This form needs to be completed by you and sent to the Health Authority who will then assess your income and personal savings to see if you are eligible to receive a HC1 Certificate.