Peel away the signs of skin ageing – reveal beautiful, younger-looking skin with a light chemical peel.
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical peel is a minimally invasive procedure that helps improve the appearance of skin. During the procedure, your doctor carefully applies combinations of powerful solutions to the face, décolletage (neck and chest), or hands to remove dead skin cells to peel off. The new skin is smoother and more refined looking.
There are many types of chemical peel preparations, and the right preparation for you depends on your skin type and desired results. Light or superficial chemical peels usually consist of alpha and beta hydroxyl acids, such as glycolic, lactic, or salicylic acid, that are combined to improve the appearance of:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Mild to moderate photodamage
- Uneven tone and texture
- Acne and acne scarring
The Perfect Peel
The Perfect Peel is the UK’s first medium-depth, medical-grade chemical peel to blend glutathione with 5-acids, vitamin C and other skin-loving ingredients. Alone the ingredients are powerful, but in combination, they produce results that are astonishing.
The Perfect Peel tackles a variety of skin concerns, including fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, acne and acne scarring, rosacea, sun damage and melasma. It is an inclusive peel that can be safely used across all Fitzpatrick scale types.
The peel requires no period of skin preparation, takes 15 minutes to apply, and after less than a week of downtime skin tone, texture and elasticity is visibly improved.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is the ultimate antioxidant, penetrating deep into the cellular level of the skin to fight oxidant damage and is the anti-aging answer to premature wrinkling
- Kojic acid: A powerful lightning agent and proven to increase collagen and elastin production, resulting in skin that is brighter and tighter
- Trichloroacetic acid (TCA): Stimulates collagen production and treats pigmentation issues
- Retinoic acid: Vitamin A compound to increase cellular turnover
- Salicylic acid: An oil-soluble BHA that goes deep into pores to remove oils and fight bacteria
- Phenol: A highly effective treatment for acne scarring, sun damage, wrinkles, and skin discoloration
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant that neutralises free radicals
Blue Peel Radiance®
- Superficial, salicylic acid-based peel
- Can be used for a wide range of skin types
- Achieve instant, glowing results
- Tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just one peel
- Quick and easy in-office procedure with little to no downtime