Missing teeth can have a huge impact on a person, affecting everything from how they speak and chew, what they can eat and their facial shape to the way they feel about their appearance and their self-confidence.
At Bluebell Dentistry, our expert team can deliver ‘teeth in a day’, a fast and effective solution for replacing full sets of teeth and restoring the look and function of the mouth with a fabulous new smile.
What Are Teeth in a Day?
This is an implant-based treatment that is well suited to patients who have lost most or all of their teeth, or for whom many of their teeth are failing.
Carried out under light sedation or local anaesthetic, teeth in a day involves a single procedure where a number of implants (usually around 4-6 depending on the patient) are placed into the jawbone. Once complete, a custom, provisional bridge is fitted directly on to the implants and you can go home with a brand-new smile.
After around 3-6 months, once the jaw has healed and the implants have fully integrated into the bone, the final bridge is fitted which is tailored, tweaked and adjusted down to the finest detail to look and feel just like real teeth.
What Are the Benefits of Teeth in a Day?
Dental implants are an extremely effective tooth loss solution that delivers unrivalled results when it comes to restoring the aesthetic and function of missing teeth. Teeth in a day provides all of the advantages of traditional implants, but with some added perks that are seeing them continue to rise in popularity.
Here are just some of the many benefits of choosing teeth in a day;
- Leave the dentist the same day with functional, beautiful teeth
- Fast treatment that can be completed in just a few hours
- No waiting for months for your new smile
- The closest thing to having your real teeth back
- The procedure is pain free and any discomfort post-surgery can be managed with over-the-counter pain relief
- Only requires 4 to 6 implants rather than one for each tooth
- Can be more cost effective
- Requires less treatments, appointments and check ups
- Delivers a strong, stable bite straight away
- Takes less time to heal as there are fewer implants
We offer finance
& 0% payment plans
Below is our guide to our fees. These are fixed and completely transparent with no hidden costs. Whilst prices may vary between dental practices, please be assured that our fees mirror our dedication, quality of care and service to your life-long oral health.
This type of treatment is suitable for almost anyone and could be the ideal solution if;
- You have a number of missing, broken, decayed or failing teeth
- You currently wear dentures but would prefer a fixed solution
- All your teeth are loose
- You want to restore your teeth with a full smile in just one visit
- Your remaining teeth, bridges and crowns are broken beyond repair
- You suffer from nerves or anxiety about undergoing dental treatment
- You have chronic trouble with your natural teeth
Some of the reasons that a patient can be deemed as unsuitable for the teeth in a day procedure include;
- Poor oral hygiene
- Periodontal disease (unless all the teeth are being replaced)
- Heavy smoker
- Sufferers of autoimmune or chronic diseases
- Individuals with bruxism (tooth grinding)
- Those with a thin or soft jawbone
Our expert clinicians will be able to do a full examination and assessment during your initial consultation to determine if you are a candidate for teeth in a day.
If you are fed up, self-conscious and embarrassed by your teeth and a ready to make a change, then Bluebell Dentistry are here to help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
If you are interested in this treatment and are looking for dentists who provide teeth in a day near me and would like to schedule a consultation, then please get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Before & After
A fantastic dental practice! Receptionist is very friendly and just an implant fitted by Alister and couldn’t be more pleased. Made me feel very relaxed and so pleased with the results.
I needed an implant and a crown which were done by Dr Alistair who was also really great and I cannon thank him enough for his work. I have now decided to trust Bluebell with my teeth bonding.
Enquire about our Teeth in a Day treatment
Our team of dentists here at Bluebell Dentistry & Aesthetics will treat your teeth like their own, offering industry-leading advice to every new client and answering any questions you may have about the procedure and the aftercare process.
To book a dental implant treatment or initial consultation, get in touch with the team.